Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Coffee talk july 25th 2018

It's just after 10:30pm where I am right now, on a Wednesday night. We are 98 Days from Hallowe'en, and my lovely Spudguns!, I just thought I'd run in for a moment and say hey...Hey.

For those of you who follow astrology; you're aware we've got a Mercury retrograde happening tomorrow, and a Full Moon plus Lunar Eclipse later in the week. So that means, expect miscommunication, mix ups, travel delays, electronic break downs and accidents.
For those of you who don't follow astrology...well you might see the next few weeks as weirdness all around.

I was running in to say that there will be a serial on the weekend (Sunday July 29th 2018). I've just lost track which one is suppose to be scheduled for this week, so I'm just going to write an installment for both and see what I get finished first. Coin toss really.

That's about all I wanted to say...so catch up on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment