Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Intermission


Well, this was to be the header banner for the blog, but just doesn't really work with it.

I am hoping to turn this into more then just a short review on the films every day,  I'm hoping to make this an adventure of sorts.  Thou, I have no clue at this moment in time on how to do that so please, stand by.

And no, I have no intentions of staying anonymous, {for those of you who landed here by searching movies and not from my other blogs} I just at this moment have no decent photos of myself, at lest nothing from the last two years. That is something I hope to change soon too.

For anyone who is wondering,  I have so far this week been watching the movies around supper time and writing them up to have so that I can post them in the mornings.  So the movie I watched today will be posted in the morning.

Till later

No comments:

Post a Comment