Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Nosferatu Adventures S5 p16

The Nosferatu Adventures
page 147, chapter 147

"You smell like Rolf. Why?" The Seer asked.

"Long story." our heroine replied.

"Where are they anyways?" he smoothed down his hair, looking around the room.

"Longer story." she answered. "All you need to know right now is that we are short an alpha." she said turning to look at Ash.

"I think you can handle it." Ash answered licking his lips shrugging.The older werewolf gave her a pointed grin, sniffing her shoulder. "Yeah, you really smell like Rolf."

"I'm not a werewolf." the female pointed at the older male.

The Seer cleared his throat ducking his eyes. "Have you looked in the mirror? I thought it was Rolf coming to help me. It's all I could smell, still smelling."

"Yeah well...get used to it. God only knows how long I'm going to be..."

"A werewolf?" Ash remarked "You've obviously been given the ability to shift, I mean..." he gestured towards her. "You misted clothes, which suit you much better by the way."

"Okay, let me point out what you all have missed." she grabbed her boobs. "I'm a chick."  All three of them, Ash, the Seer and Leo burst into a fit of laughter.

"Those are really hard to miss." The Seer snickered. "I'm just saying you could poke someone's eyes out with those."

"Women like you why?"

"I'm sexy as hell." he winked at her.

"There's no rule, I don't think, that says a female can't be a pack alpha. I mean, I've never met one but that's mostly because female werewolves are so few. Besides you are the alpha's mate. Gives you every ...oh hell just do it." Ash added closing his eyes. "It's not a job right now, for any of us. While Reuben is..."

"Huh, Dagan actually." our heroine squeaked.

Ash tilted his neck towards her squinting. "Pardon me?"

"Really really long story. But Dagan is alpha again and I'm back with him. Actually, that's why he's alpha again." the female glanced towards Leo who suddenly made a noise under his breath, his face down playing with the ends of his hair.


Meanwhile...

Dagan put the bowl on the table as he moved his chair sitting down. "Oh my god. I can't believe that kitchen." he mumbled grabbing chocolate sauce and honey, pouring it on top of the ice-cream.

"Dude you're going to rot your teeth out." Rolf said flicking his hair out of his face.

"No I'm not." Dagan mindlessly answered as he proceeded to add candied cherries. "I'm a lycanthrope I can eat anything." he shrugged making a duckbill. "Okay, almost anything."

"The longer you are away from her, the worse your sugar habit has gotten."

Dagan screwed up his nose at the larger male. "Longer I'm away? Wha...it's been like nine hours we've been here."

Rolf shook his head. "Help me out here." he said to Reuben.

The other male smirked.  "Nope, on your own." he answered as he cut into the plate of pancakes in front of him.

"I'm just saying, that when she's not around, you load up on the sugary stuff so that your blood is all she can smell, all she can think about the second you are around her again."

"No I don't." Dagan held his spoon in mid-air. "Okay yeah I guess I do. But she hasn't bonded with you. You Rolf have no idea what it's like."

The larger male looked at him sideways from under his hair. "Dude, my soul was split. Nosferatu, your mate, has a piece of my soul. Literally. We're beyond bonded."

"How does that work?" Reuben asked.

Rolf shook his head. "Very carefully." he pushed the empty plate away leaning back in his chair, arms folded over his chest.

"So you're connected?" the dark haired male sniffed.

Rolf nodded licking his lips. "Flashes mostly. I know for instance that she saved the Seer from an amazon by ripping her to pieces, that she's misting clothes." he shrugged clearing his throat giggling. "I know her better than either of you. And I've never shacked up with her." He shuttered for effect.

"So what, you're saying is that you're better than us because you decided being pack alpha wasn't worth your time? Huh is that it?" Dagan tossed his spoon down, chocolate flying everywhere, landing on his arm.

Rolf shrugged again, flicking his hair out of his face. "Dagan, I never said that. That's not what I meant."

"What did you mean?" Reuben asked from his seat on the other end of the table. He pulled his hair back into one of his trademark too smooth to be human ponytails. "Enlighten us."

"It's more like...I just know stuff." his eyes went wide. "Just like I'm sure she now knows stuff about me."

"Like a sixth sense twin thing?" Reuben continued.

"Maybe." the larger male sighed, leaning forward, his elbows on the table. "Seriously. It's not ..." he sighed again closing his eyes. "It's not like anything I can explain." He got up from the table, pacing around the room. "I see what she sees, feeling what she's feeling. I have her memories. And to answer your comment Dagan, I don't think I'm better than you. I just don't understand why you took the coward's way out to become alpha? Na actually I do understand."

Dagan got in Rolf's face, nose to nose mumbling to himself. "Coward?" he poked him in the chest. "How is my method being a coward?" he blew at his bangs, thinking maybe it was time to cut them.

"Alright man, let's see. Fight Reuben for it. He is quicker and stronger. Or shack up with some chick for a few minutes." he said each hand out weighing the situation. "You try to come across like it's some horrible sacrifice because you have to be faithful now."

"To a moose." Dagan nodded eyes wide. "Wide load."

Rolf smirked shaking his head, pushing his hair out of his face. "We're shapeshifters! We spend half the time covered in fur with pointy ears and tails. And you're bitching about the fact Nosferatu's a large girl? You need to get your priorities straight." sniffing, he licked his lips smiling wide. "None of this matters. My point..." he nodded at his buddy, the smile giving him deep laugh lines and causing his blue eyes to sparkle. "My point was, I know Nosferatu better then you."  he turned and walked down the hall to his room.


Tune in again for another installment of the Nosferatu Adventures starring your heroine...me (straight up story. Yes, I know I normally try to do these hours before the pay-per-view but...)

No comments:

Post a Comment