Sunday, December 2, 2018

Coffee Talk Dec 2nd 2018

Spudguns!,  how's it where you are? Spiffy sweetness.  It's just after 5:30pm on a Sunday, and if you're keeping score, we are 333 Days till Hallowe'en. And tomorrow marks the fresh blogging year. Year 8.

I can't believe it's been that long? Craziness right? Righty-ho, righty-ho. 

If you missed the post from the other week, I'm bringing back the book club for 2019.  Details on that are on the Night Bleeds page. 

Onward to The Nosferatu Adventures and The Cinema Files. I should have the next piece of each for you later in the week. And this month I'm planning on rejoining Foodn' Flix, so I should have a recipe for you before Boxing Day. Here's hoping this coming blogging year is better scheduled than last. I know, I wasn't the most reliable this past year.

I'll be back later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment