Friday, December 28, 2018

Coffee Talk Dec 28th 2018

Spudguns!, it's been a snowy week here where I am, hope it's better where you are.

Food n' Flix. Might as well get it out of the way. I said earlier in the month, that I was going to be doing a recipe for it and had planned to have it by Boxing Day. Well, I missed the deadline. I know, I suck.  I had sat down, watched the movie, took my notes and...nothing. Couldn't come up with a damned idea. I just didn't get anything from the film. Horrible, I know, but true.
I'm finding it harder and harder lately to do things that don't excite me. I'm just getting old I suppose.

Okay, just feeling a bit of blogging guilt so that was about all I was coming in today for. I'll be back in a few days with the weekly serials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment