Tuesday, April 2, 2019

April 2nd book club

Spudguns!, we are 212 Days till Hallowe'en, and into a new month. And that means it's time for the April Night Bleeds selection.

I've picked Bloodline by Kate Cary for this month.

As usual, you need a blog to join in. The deadline is the last Sunday of the month, which in this case is Sunday April 28th 2019. 

If you decide to join me, just read the book, write a blog post about it, and if you're inspired to cook/bake/craft something because of it, add that to your post. Then link back to either this post or on the day of, my book club review post. And let me know in the comments that you joined in with a link etc.

The post must be current, in this cause done within the Month of April 2019.

And as always, if you're in the Thunder Bay area and would like to join me for the physical book club, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment