Sunday, August 25, 2019

Sunday Aug 25th 2019

Spudguns!, this is normally the point where book club is due.  The summer (July/August) selection was/is  The Stand by Stephen King.  Which, is over 1000 plus pages long. And sadly, even with two full months, I still haven't finished it.  So, I will have to suck it up and say, I'll come back in a week or so and get the review for it done then. This will not change the date on September's selection. I'll still be back the first few days of September with an official announcement on it so stay tuned.

I've got a few recipes/dishes lined up for later in the week too.   And yes, there are the blog serials still to come.

With Hallowe'en coming up, I've been working on a few video projects connected to that which has been eating up all my time.

That's about all I have to talk about right now. I'll see you later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment