Saturday, November 30, 2019

Coffee Talk Nov 30th 2019

Spudguns!, how's everything? Fabulous. Okay, so here we are on the last day of the month, and I just thought I would slide on in for a moment because I realized I hadn't blogged all month. 
The blog's new blogging year is a few days away, and I don't have a plan. Isn't that horrible?  Since starting this blog, I've tried to challenge myself to a theme or year long project. Some of which have been successful - such as year one of this blog - and some have failed completely.  Here we are at the edge of  the next blogging year and I've got no theme or challenge for it.

Usually, the downtime in November gives me a chance to think about what I want to attempt for the coming blogging year, but this time I came up empty. I maybe looking at another "random" year on here.

And I know, I know, it's been a couple of months since I wrote anything for The Nosferatu Adventures  or Cinema Files, but the blog serials are still on my "to do list".  Writer's block really isn't any fun trust me on that. 

But, none the less, I will be back later in the week with something for you all.  In the meantime, I post something everyday on my facebook page...even when it's just the daily countdown. (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment