Friday, December 28, 2012

Day 362

movie: The Addams Family
starring: Anjelica Huston, Raul Julia
genre: Comedy,
year: 1991
format: DVD

plot: A con artist decides to steal the Addams's money by hiring an imposter to pretend to be Fester, Gomez's long lost brother, but nothing goes according to plan.

Classic. What can I say, other then it has become a cult classic in the last 21 years.
Christopher Lloyd I  think really makes this one.  He's officially played everything there is to play, and many of them strange characters. I know I don't think of any other actor when I think of the character.

This movie is almost hard to pin down as far as what it's all about.  Seems like it's got a bit of everything, from being comfortable with yourself, to always trusting your gut, to never letting your family heritage down.

what do i think i learned from this film?
Most of the time, your family can forgive you anything...most of the time

No comments:

Post a Comment