Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My Top 5 Best and Worst of 2012





We're nearing the end of the year, and everyone is talking about the top movies that either made their hit lists or miss lists.

So, I think I'll add my lot to the pot.

Top Worst 2012

1. Sexual Chronicles of a French Family  (Day 333)

2.ParaNorman (Day 332)

3.  The Campaign (Day 316)

4. The Hunger Games (Day 244)

5. Wraith of the Titans (212)

I have to say, ParaNorman was the lest of the worst on this list. There were a few more films that just made me want to turn off the movie, but I want to keep the lists to 5 each side

Top Best of 2012

1. Batman 3 The Dark Knight Rises (Day 339)

2. Twilight Saga 5 Breaking Dawn part 2 (Day 325)

3. Amazing Spider-Man (Day 315)

4. Hotel Transylvania (Day 288)

5. This Means War (Day 79)

I have to say, the surprise film for me on this list is actually Amazing Spider-Man. I had heard so much negative on it, that I wasn't sure it would be of interest to me, but it is by far my favourite Spiderman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment