Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Coffee Talk Aug 21st 2018

Spudguns! We're 71 days till Hallowe'en, and how does that make you feel today? I feel groovy about it.

Okay, so I haven't really done one of these in awhile, but the movies I'm looking forward to seeing in the next few months are  The Happytime Murders, Venom, Goosebumps 2, Ralph Breaks the Internet, Robin Hood.

Last week I mentioned I had watched a couple of movies on Netflix Canada and just didn't like them at all. Which is why I decided not to review them. I went back and flipped through them again, and...yeah I still can't find anything nice to say about them.  The Babysitter (2017) and Wild Oats (2016)  I know these two films got a lot of positive from fans, but I just didn't care for them at all. At lest I made it through those two, where as I didn't even get fifteen minutes into Father of the Year (2018) before turning it off.
When I started this blog and the movie challenge, one major rule was finishing the movie no matter what. Which was fine for the first year of the blog when I was actually doing the 'One Movie A Day Challenge' the first time around. Now that I'm just back to watching movies for the simple love of movies, I find my tastes have really changed. 

Okay guys, that's about it for today. I'll be back on the weekend with the next installment of the serials. (Sunday Aug 26th 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment