Monday, August 13, 2018

Coffee Talk Aug 13th 2018

Spudguns!,  hey, how's it where you are?  Spiffy cool.

We are 79 Days till Hallowe'en, and I just finished posting a little nothing of a note on my facebook page. Thought, while I was in the mood, I'd just run in for a brief second and say hey...hey.

I've got a couple of recipes half way finished for the What that Movie Inspired Me To Do segments. They are vampire themed, so I'm debating if I should post before October or not? I am doing them as both written and video versions of the recipes, so I'm toying with keeping them in the vault until October season.  Honestly, I wasn't sure I was going to get around to getting them done at all, given I've had them on the TO DO LIST since last November.

I did sit down and watch a couple of random movies on Netflix Canada this weekend. I ended up hating them, so I'm not sure if reviews would be of any use?  I might take a second swing at them and see if I can find anything nice to say about them.

I will have one of the serials up on Sunday (Aug 19th 2018) which one is yet to be figured out.

Okay, that's it for now. I'll be back later in the week. And as always, feel free to hang with me on my facebook page.

Till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment