Sunday, August 5, 2018

Coffee Talk Aug 5th 2018

Spudguns! It's just after 4:30pm EST on a Sunday where I am, and we're 87 Days till Hallowe'en.

I came in here with the intentions of writing the serial for the week, but my writer's block had me staring at the flashing cursor for twenty minutes straight. Yeah, it's getting worse it seems not better. I'm aiming for some point before the end of the week for the next piece of the serial. When you find yourself writing only two sentences a day; it takes way way way longer than it should to get anything done. Deadlines tend to flash past you like speeding cars.

It's yet, another long weekend here. Yes, Canada has a long weekend the first weekends of July, August and September. We're just kooky that way.

I will leave it for now at that. I'll be back middle of the week with the serial.

No comments:

Post a Comment