Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 321

movie: Shrek Forever After
starring: Mike Myers, Eddie Murphy
genre: Cartoon,
year: 2010
format; TV EDIT

plot: Shrek is unhappy with the routine of being married with kids, and makes a deal to trade one day of his current life for one day of his life before all that happened.  But it ends up sending him into an alternate world where the Ogres are hunted and Fiona never met him

Short on plot really. I get that it's a cartoon, and it's meant to be all about the visuals, but still it didn't live up to some of the other cartoons I've seen in the last few months.
I had a difficult time getting into this one, simply because it was on tv and there was a house full of company.

I don't think it can be a stand alone film, as there were references to the previous movies, and since I have not seen any of the others, it made it that much harder to pay attention to. The only reference point I have is from having seen Puss in Boots few months back. (Day 89)

what do i think i learned from this film?
Always read the fine print

No comments:

Post a Comment