Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Feb 1st 2013


Friday once again, and time for the weekly round up of the vampire blog.

Saturday... was  Day 21  and I covered the first episode of the television show  Dracula the Series

Sunday was Day 22 and I covered the movie Monster Squad

Monday was Day 23 and I did the movie the Night Stalker

Wednesday was Day 24 and I did the movie  Hotel Transylvania

Thursday was Day 25 and I covered the movie Dracula Dead and Loving It

Friday (today) is Day 26 and I decided to cover the second episode of Dracula the Series

And yes, I had another missed day this week. But, most the week was covered.  And as I type this, I'm having issues with the blogger editor so it's taking me like an hour to do what should take me five minutes.

Till later

No comments:

Post a Comment