Saturday, April 6, 2013

Movie Club week 14

Okay, so I was wrong.  I miscalculated, or you could say, I got ahead of myself. And we're at the end of the week and I don't have a vampire movie of the week done.  Nor will I have a chance to do one before Tuesday, as I am not home and have no access to my vampire collection.   Yeah, I haven't gotten anything done this week at all on my vampire blog.
I've been a bad vampire lover this week.  Been an good writer all week, but that's about it.
And since I'm hanging at my mother's for the weekend...let me rephrase that, Wrestlemaina Weekend, and we're babysitting... well that adds up to nothing but kids shows for the next 7 hours and catching up on wrestling before the pay-per-view after the kid leaves.

So no vampires this week, no movies at all this week.  Bad me.

till after the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment