Saturday, April 13, 2013

Saturday April 13th


Well, it's the weekend. And that means, the latest round up from the vampire blog.  Which, I have to admit has been a bit anemic.

Saturday March 23rd was Day 49, and I covered an episode of Dracula the Series

Sunday March 24th was Day 50, and I talked about the vampire movie Stay Alive

Tuesday March 26th was Day 51, and I talked about the cult classic  The Hunger

Monday April 1st was Day 52, and I covered another episode of Dracula the Series

Thursday April 11th was Day 53, and I talked about the movie  Immortality Wisdom of Crocodiles

Saturday April 13th (today) was Day 54 and I covered another episode of Dracula the Series

So we're starting to come down to the last few episodes of Dracula the Series, and will be heading into some of the other shows between movies.

till later

No comments:

Post a Comment