Monday, July 27, 2015

Coffee Talk 27th July 2015

Spudguns!  How you doing?  Been a long weekend for me...not as in a five day weekend, but as in I had some massive computer issues, and was totally without a computer since Thursday.  Which I talked about on my other blog few hours ago. So if you follow that one...old news.

And in new news...I don't really have any new news given I've been sitting here pouting about my computer for a few days, working on one of the Hallowe'en projects.  Actually, working on two of them, one more successfully then the other. I'll need to go back to the drawing board with the one.

It's good to be blogging again. Seriously, I didn't realize how much time I actually spent with my blogs. Kept thinking I should be working on the Nosferatu Adventures, only I couldn't.  I do however, have a ton of sticky notes and loose pieces of paper with scribbles for a few twists and turns in the serial. So, trying to organize them into proper segments should be an interesting and time consuming task.

And with that said, time for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment