Sunday, October 7, 2018

coffee talk oct 7th 2018

Spudguns!, we're 24 Days till Hallowe'en, and I'm feeling like my To Do List, is never going to reach any sort of end. Things just keep piling up more and more.

If you've been following me for any amount of time, you know I'm a big fan of Charmed. I'm actually looking forward to the new reboot next week. In fact, I spent the last few months re-watching the original series ready to compare notes. And realized that I missed an opportunity to have done a big review of the series. That shows you where my zombie eaten brains have been lately.

There will be no serial this week. I'll do my best to have both up next week for you though. (weekend of October 14th 2018)

That's about it for the moment. I hope to be back middle of the week with some of the Hallowe'en posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment