Sunday, September 11, 2016

Night Bleeds Round Up continued

Spudguns! I know, I'm really horrible at doing these. Like really bad at finding the time, which if I did them once a month like I'm suppose to, they would only take me five minutes. But no, I'm just too...lazy. 
Here, because of my laziness, are the round ups of the Night Bleeds all vampire movie/book club posts from...

April, where the combo was Vampire$ by John Steakley and the movie version John Carpenter's Vampires. The announcement post is here. You can read my post here, and Heather from All Roads Lead to the Kitchen here. She made a drink to die for!

May, the combo was the 1992 movie Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and the mash-up book Jane Slayre. The announcement post is here. You can find my offering here, and Heather's from All Roads Lead to the Kitchen, here. She made really fabulous old fashioned scones.

June we talked about Interview with the Vampire, book and movie. The announcement post is here. My essay is here, while Heather from All Roads Lead to the Kitchen, she cooked crawfish and you can find that post here.

July was a slight twist on the path. The combo for the month was Carmilla and Disney's Hocus Pocus. The announcement post is here. And sadly I was alone on that one, you can find my essay here. 

August we tackled both the book and movie versions of Let The Right One In. The announcement post is here.  Heather from All Roads Lead to the Kitchen gave us this wonderful offering. And we had a new player Carrie from Witchy Kitchen, you can find their post here. Both ladies gave us their own take on cinnamon rolls. And my essay is here.

With that said, I'll do my best to get the September one up the first few days of October. Remember, the combo for September is slightly different. The movie is The Dark Crystal, and the book is your choice. I am eager to see how people find the combo in it. The deadline for September is Sunday the 25th. So there is still two full weeks to join in.

Till later

2 comments:

  1. Hey, better late than never. I can't believe this year is already 3/4 of the way over (basically). I've really enjoyed this and look forward to the remaining months, thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you have liked it. The next couple are the biggies. Still toying with extending it into next year?

      Delete