Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Coffee talk March 29th 2017

Spudguns! I just ran in for a moment, not even sure why?  Yeah, it's been one of those days today.  Actually, I'm just working on the next installment of The Nosferatu Adventures; and decided to breathe for a moment. I just asked elsewhere on the internet, about the video situation and if for movie reviews on vid; do you guys want me to go full throttle with a costume or anything?  You happy with the current look of my videos? As low tech as they are, do you my Spudguns! care for the over the top Hallowe'en costumed horror hostess idea, or you cruising with the current sitch?  Leave me a comment either here or on my youtube (channel)

Believe it or not, I'm already trying to get organized for October season. For the "13 Days of Hallowe'en 2017". I do believe last year was not as spiffy as it could have been. So, thought I'd try to get something grand planned early.  Let's see how many of the "days" I manage to do justice to? ...do justice for?...

Leave me a comment, letting me know if you've got any movie recommendations. I'm still sort of looking for some new films to view. 

And with that...coffee break

No comments:

Post a Comment