Monday, February 20, 2012

Soundtracks





Some of my favourite soundtracks include  The Matrix, Dream a Little Dream,  Crow 2 City of Angels, Bram Stoker's Dracula, The Lost Boys, The Doors Original Soundtrack Recording, Practical Magic, Buffy the Vampire Slayer Original Movie soundtrack, and Forever Knight vol 1 from the tv show. 
I know the last one isn't a movie, but it's still a really decent soundtrack.

So what makes a great soundtrack?  Is it the vibes the movie itself gives you or the way the selection is pieced together?  Is it an element of the characters from the movie that the songs have captured or is it to do with the generation/genre the movie/music were made?

I honestly can not even pin point what it is about each of these particular soundtracks that I love, I just do. Some of them I love more then the movies they are from.

No comments:

Post a Comment