Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 249

movie: Le Divorce
starring: Kate Hudson, Naomi Watts
genre: Comedy
year: 2003
format: TV EDIT

plot: Two sisters living in Paris find themselves at the wrong end of relationships with two brothers. 

This is based on the novel of the same name

This film is so confusing.  Or maybe it was just so boring I didn't want to follow it.
I watched this on tv, so I don't know if the version I saw was just edited down so much it no longer made sense or if it just didn't work as a movie to begin with?

What I did get from this was the desperation in the Watts character. Chasing after her husband when he has cheated on her, it just doesn't make sense to me on any level.

what do i think i learned from this film?
Lust is fickle, when you agree to something romantically, make sure you're both agreeing to the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment