Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day 273

movie: I Know What I Saw (aka  Post Mortem)
starring: Geraint Wyn Davies, Beverley Mitchell
genre: Thriller, Crime,
year: 2007
format: TV EDIT

plot: A young photographer starts seeing ghosts shortly after the death of her father. Soon she learns that the ghosts were all accident victims that her father took photos of, when working as the crime scene photographer.

This is a made for tv movie.

I have to admit, the only reason I bothered to watch this was Geraint Wyn Davies (Forever Knight)
This film ended up being better then I thought it would be. It had a solid nostalgia that reminded me of shows like Friday the 13th the Series.  

You're not quite sure if the lead character is seeing things, or actually doing the murders in the beginning of the story. 

However, I was disappointed by the last ten minutes of it.  The ending felt rushed. There was also a character who was suppose to be a psychic, but it felt  like they dropped the ball with the character. There was so much untapped potential with where the writers could have gone with the psychic but didn't.

what do i think i learned from this film?
There is more to the world then what we see in this plane of existence. 


No comments:

Post a Comment