Friday, January 31, 2014

Top 5 Fav Cartoons from the 80's

Stuck babysitting tonight, which means the cartoons were on. Got me thinking about some of the cartoons we used to watch when we were kids. Odd how so many of them are still in re-runs.  So some of my favourites when I was a kid...

1. The Real Ghostbusters

2. Teen Wolf

3. Darkwing Duck

4.Scooby-Doo

5. Shirt Tales.

I think that Scooby-Doo is a given ever since it first aired, and if you grew up in the 80's then you were sucked in by the cartoon version of movies that you some times weren't allowed to see.

One of these days, I'm going to sit down with a massive bowl of way too sweet sugary rot your gut type cereal, in front of the cartoons and...maybe take a photo for the blog...maybe...maybe for Hallowe'en week or something...if I'm feeling goofy enough...do you think you're brave enough to handle that kind of photoage...yeah that's not even a word...

No comments:

Post a Comment