Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Round Ups Night Bleeds

I said yesterday, few days ago, I'd come in today  this week with a round up of the Night Bleeds posts for this month. I'm actually going to do a round up of the last three months worth, given I wasn't savvy enough to do one each time since we started.

January we talked about the new version of Twilight for the book part and the original Twilight movie. You can find the announcement post here.  Heather at All Roads Lead to the Kitchen had this to say on the matter, and mine could be found here.

February we talked about both the book and movie versions of Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter. Here is the announcement post. Once again Heather at All Roads Lead to the Kitchen shined with her offering of Corn Dodgers.  I on the other hand took a different approach.

And March, we just finished reading I Am Legend and watching Omega Man which is loosely it would seem, based on it. The announcement post is here.  Heather delivered up a Wicked Whiskey Sour at Sunset, and I took yet another approach here.

Look for the official April announcement post later this week. Which will be John Steakley's Vampire$ and the movie version John Carpenter's Vampires. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I'm really enjoying this and hope that some more people jump in once in a while for some more perspectives and views on the monthly picks. Thanks for rounding them up in one spot so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I second that thought.
      I love how we've gone from "modern" to "historical fiction" to "sci-fi" so far.

      Delete