Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A puzzle or two

It was another movie day at mom's.  We rented on Shaw Video On Demand,   Jack Reacher and The Incredible Burt Wonderstone.

The Incredible Burt Wonderstone.  Is a comedy starring Steve Carell and Jim Carrey. It's about this Vegas magician who finds himself out of a job and his new rival who is more of a stunt man then a magician in the typical sense. 
I liked it. I have rarely seen anything by these two actors that I haven't liked. This is a pair I'd love to see team up again.


Jack Reacher, stars Tom Cruise, and is based on the mystery/spy novel.  There isn't much to say about this without giving the whole movie away. Basically, he plays a former military cop turned semi-bounty hunter and is called in to help solve a case.
I'm surprised at how much I really liked this film, given I'm not a fan of his. This movie reminded me more of an episode of NCIS then anything else I've seen movie wise in a long time.

till later


No comments:

Post a Comment