Saturday, August 22, 2015

Coffee Talk aug 22nd 2015

September's theme week is kicking my arse!   Normally, I have the theme figured out in advance, but since I decided to combine the original one I had scheduled for Sept with October's to make my 13 Days of Hallowe'en, I've hit a wall. I was hoping to have it ready; at lest the first movie for the first of the month to kick off the whole thing. But every time I think of something, I realize I've either talked about those movies already, or just can't find more then two in that theme.

Speaking of witches...remember last month I was both hyper and pissed off about Witches of East End Season 2 on dvd...It was finally out, but nowhere to be found in Canada. Well, it's finally available in Canada to buy. I had to reserve a copy at HMV and pay a fortune for it but finally got my hands on a copy.  Haven't popped it into the machine yet, but I have a feeling it's going to be a collector's item if it's not already.

And I've gotten completely hooked on Downton Abbey.  I had tried watching it few months ago on Netflix Canada and had only made it ten minutes into the first episode, writing it off as not my style. But, it keep both popping up on my recommend list, and kept hearing people going on about it, so I gave it a second try the other day.  I'm in the middle of season 3 right now. Totally hooked in.  What did we do before binge watching?

and now coffee...and back to Downton Abbey...


No comments:

Post a Comment