Thursday, August 15, 2013

Two Faces

I saw the movie The Mirror Has Two Faces this afternoon.
Such a sad movie. You know, for a chick flick happy happy romance story.  But then again, I cry over everything, even Disney cartoons.  Specially Disney cartoons.

plot: A woman who's been made to think she's very ugly, stuck living with her mother while her younger sister gets married for a third time, starts a relationship with a co-worker. Only the relationship is based on the idea of courtly-love from the middle ages. A time when sexual relationships were not always an option but spiritual-friendship only romances were key.  As they get to know each other, they find themselves falling in love. Only he is unable to allow himself to be attracted to her.

What can I say, other then I get it. Sounds very much like my life...well half my life anyways. I just haven't found that guy yet.
I loved this movie. I rented it on Demand today, and this is the first time I've ever seen it, but I need to buy this film.
Barbra Streisand and Jeff Bridges star in it.

till later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment