Sunday, July 28, 2013

Bang Shoot it

It was another one of those days where I was at mom's, flipping channels and found a movie on tv.  The Bang Bang Club.
It's a 2010 film about a group of photographers who were in Africa during the early 1990's. Two of whom won Pulitzers for their photos. 
It was based on the real lives of four of the main photographers.

Okay, so this was a tv edit, but it didn't seem to be very edited. Other then bad placing for commercials and cutting out the f-word, all the carnage seemed to be there.  The sound on this edit was really bad, I don't know if that was the channel or the tv or what.
I found the first twenty minutes to be jumpy and difficult to follow, but again this was a tv edit.

And I have to admit, when I saw actor Taylor Kitsch listed as one of the leads, it was the main reason I wanted to see this film. 

till later

No comments:

Post a Comment