Sunday, November 5, 2017

The Nosferatu Adventures s12 p22

The Nosferatu Adventures
page 322, chapter 322

Rolf's Kingdom
2026

"Finn tells me we need to visit the hermit dude near the mountains." our heroine said too casually to Reuben. She stood in the doorway of his bedroom, waiting to see if he was going to invite her in. The dark haired lycanthrope said nothing as he looked up at her from the floor where he was doing crunches; naked except for a pair of shorts. Carefully, the female banshee stepped over the threshold. Closing the door behind her, she sat down on Reuben's bed, listening to the sharp sounds of his breathing as he continued. "So, tell me about the new boyfriend?"

"What makes you think I have a new boyfriend?" he asked as he stopped, letting the magick mist circle his chest, leaving a black t-shirt in it's wake. He combed his fingers through first his long hair then over his beard as he crouched on his heels before pouncing onto the bed, sitting cross-legged beside her. Our heroine grabbed his wrist sniffing.

"Cause I can smell him everywhere." she lowered her face to gaze at him from under her eyelashes teasingly. "He's here, and here, and here." her nose trailed up the male's arm over his muscular shoulder to his neck. "Here you are." she giggled lifting Reuben's arm sniffing his armpit. Her tongue darted out for a brief second across his skin. "You're happy. I can't remember you ever really being happy."

"And I plan on staying that way, which is why I'm not telling you anything about him." the wolf said nodding to himself.  Our heroine made a grunting sound once again teasingly, before poking at her friend's shoulder.

"He's not part of the castle staff. His scent is only in here and very very faint in the hallway here outside your door." she poked his arm again, as Reuben twitched."Why can I touch you? The magickal mating barrier should have had us both knocked out cold."

"I'm not sure I want to know." Reuben remarked letting out a huff, his cheeks puffing slightly as he did.

"Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that we're leaving the castle. This should put enough distance between us and you furballs before the full moon."

"Why you so worried? You've got a mate, makes you immune." Reuben said pulling his dark hair back into his too smooth to be human ponytail.

"Too much could go horribly wrong." she gestured towards the door. "Has the oldest..."

"Damen."

"Has the oldest come into his wolfiness yet? " she asked looking at the now reclining male as he leaned back on his elbows. He shook his head no. "You really want a full moon ritual triggering his werewolf side? I mean the kid's what eight..."

"Eleven. Your son is eleven."

"Not my son. He's Loki's son. I was just the doorway he shoved his way through."  it was her turn to let out a huff of frustration, as she turned looking out the window. "Let's not forget that Rolf might not realize...if he's as out of it as you guys say he is..."  Reuben sat up like a bolt of lightening as he got her meaning. "He hasn't seen Anezka in decades. He thinks she's living her life as a human."

"This whole mess he's in is because he bartered with a god to save his sister the heartbreak of being a werewolf." Reuben's voice dropped to nearly inaudible.

"And I wouldn't suffer anyone with Maxwell." our heroine said dismissingly.

"Good point." he nodded towards her. "You know where you're going?" he stood towering over her.

"To the hermit dude in the mountains." she said with a snarky tone. "I was going to ask Harker to go with us."

"He'll never survive the climb. I'll come."

"Uh...what part of we don't want to be caught near any male werewolves during the full moon did you not understand?"

"It'll be fine. And if I get too paws on, you have permission to break my neck. It will at lest give you a few hours safety."

"Or you know I can just drug you with fairy dust."

"Even better." the dark haired male said guiding her out the bedroom door.


Tune in again for another installment of the Nosferatu Adventures starring your heroine...me(straight up story. Every good story needs a hermit dude in the mountains)

No comments:

Post a Comment