Saturday, April 21, 2018

Coffee Talk April 21st 2018

Spudguns! How's it where you are right now? Spiffy. 

I have to admit, I'm actually looking forward to a few of the coming attractions for the next few months. Hotel Transylvania 3, being at the top of the list for me.  Ocean's Eight, Life of the Party, Book Club, Deadpool 2, Star Wars Solo, and Tully, all have caught my attention.

I'm working on next month's theme at the moment, which I'm sure most of you have already figured out what it is, as it ties in with my hosting Foodn'Flix next month.  And as always, I'll have the official announcement for that on May 1st.

Honestly, I didn't have a whole lot to write about today, just thought we needed something to buffer between the stories, as that's all I've been writing on here the last few months. 

Till later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment