Sunday, March 1, 2020

2020 March Foodn'Flix Announcement

Spudguns! it's that time of the season again when I host Foodn'Flix.  And this month, my selection is...any Tim Burton movie of your choice!  Yeah, I decided not on one film but on a genre of films.

To join in, you just pick a Tim Burton movie, watch and then head to the kitchen to cook/bake anything it's inspired. Your post must be current, which means in this case done in the month of March 2020.

Then post on your blog with a link back to this post and the Foodn'Flix site. Then email your submissions to me at domesticanddamned at gmail dot com as well as Heather at heather@foodnflixclub.com.   Don't forget to add your name, the name of your blog, the name of your dish with a link and a photo.  Or give us permission to pick a photo from it.  Make sure the email says Foodn'Flix Submission on it.   If you post a copy of your dish on instagram, don't forget to tag me at ardethblood,  and heather with the hashtag FoodnFlix.   And lastly, if you post on facebook, don't forget to tag me at GhoulNextDoorCanadian, as well as FoodnFlix

Deadline is Sunday March 29th 2020 6pm EST    I plan on doing the round up the next day.

6 comments:

  1. So many films to choose from!!! Seriously, choosing is going to be the hardest part. Can't wait to see what everybody comes up with. Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sent you an email for the movie Big Fish. Thanks for hosting, it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posting up a Sleepy Hollow post in the morning. Sent you an email just now.

    ReplyDelete