Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Coffee talk May 16th 2017

Spudguns!  Got your morning drink of choice...I'll wait...it's okay I know the drive thru can be a long haul...okay good.  It's spring where I am finally. The weather where I am has been all over the board, like it's got split personalities or something. Hot with +30C one day, -10C with snow the next etc. If you follow me on youtube (me on youtube) then you might have seen me talking about the fact one of those crazy random flash storms the other week caused a power outage/surge that fried my television. It forced me to upgrade my life. This sort of has nothing to do with this blog yet everything. As it put me a few weeks behind on the schedule I had going for the movie reviews, both on here and the youtube ones. And naughty me, I don't always post the same movie reviews on here as I do on youtube. Which is why I'm posting about this right now.
Which brings me to my next thing. I'm going to be spreading out the Nosferatu Adventures, a bit more the next month or so. I'm still trying to find my balance between writing it and making the videos. So, thru mid summer, I'd say T.N.A. (my werewolves not the wrestling company) will be closer to two weeks between installments.

I'll be back later this week with my offering for Food n' Flix; and the next installment of Nosferatu Adventures.

And if you follow me on youtube, then you can connect to me on instagram too, the link is linked on my channel page. You can see photos of my vampire t-shirts, and my pointless Hallowe'en countdown, and other such randomness.   Oh my god, social media is exhausting, I'm going to need a nap just from trying to link my life. 

talk later

No comments:

Post a Comment