Friday, September 21, 2018

coffee talk sept 21st 2018

Spudguns! Hey, how's it on your end? Okay, I know I know, I said last week, I'd be in middle of the week with a recipe, and here it is end of the week. I missed the deadline I know. I have been sick to the point of not being able to look at food half the week, let alone try to do a recipe.  But I'll have it in the next few days. It's a Food n' Flix recipe, so yes it's going to be up in the next couple of days.

I'll also have the next serial up in the next few days too. It might be Monday on that one this week instead of Sunday. (so either Sept 23rd or 24th.)

I'm not the only one who's had issues trying to blog the last few months. Just seems to have been a bad few months for bloggers in general. Everyone I've been chatting with has had a string of bad luck/writers block since the new year.

Okay, that's it for the moment. I'll be back Sunday (Sept 23rd 2018) with something. We're 40 days till Hallowe'en.

No comments:

Post a Comment