Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Coffee Talk May 7th 2019

Spudguns!, how's it where you are today? Good, spiffy sweet.

I had mentioned way back I believe nearly two months ago, about a few "What that Movie Inspired Me to Do".  So the other week I took another stab at one of the failed recipes, and once again, it just became a mess. It got me thinking about the fact, when I started the whole concept of that series of posts for this blog, I had originally wanted to cover everything it inspired. Not just recipes. Granted, recipes became the most common and just tied in with it the easiest. Usually the first thing that popped into my head because pretty much every movie/tv show has food or food related moments.

I've also been gearing up for Hallowe'en crafting season, which starts in July. That's when the crafting supplies for Fall/Hallowe'en start appearing in stores, and then of course late August we start with the treats and decorations and costumes etc.

You follow so far? Great. I knew you could.

Full disclosure, I am definitely no Martha Stewart, so this next while should be interesting. But, you already know this if you at all saw the Nightmare on Elm Street house I made way way way back in like the first couple of What that Movie Inspired posts.  My crafting skills are worse than my kitchen skills.

And for those waiting for the serials, I should have one of them up this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment