Thursday, June 27, 2019

Coffee Talk June 27th 2019

Spudguns! I know, I haven't been in just to chat in a long long while. It's a Thursday, and we are 126 Days till Hallowe'en.  

Book club is this weekend, so I will have a post/review on that Sunday.

Though it might not seem it by the sparseness of this cupboard, I have been writing and working on some of the Hallowe'en stuff already.  Which of course, will be hopefully done on time this year. And; again if all goes according to plan, I will have at lest one recipe a month leading up to November. If all goes according to my hopes and dreams. 

You do realize that also means a return to the movie reviews right?   And I'll have one or maybe even both of the blog serials for you too later in July.  

That's about it for now.  I'll be back on Sunday with book club.

No comments:

Post a Comment