Tuesday, November 3, 2020

November 2020 Coffee-Talk

Spudguns! it's been too long since I posted anything, and to be honest, with everything that's been going on the last while, I didn't even realize it's been as long as it has. Each day sort of blended into the other for a while. 

For those of you who have been following me for any length of time, you know I normally do my 13 Days of Hallowe'en on here, but this year, since it was all done as videos, I only did them on my facebook page. (here)  I did my usual mix of "what that movie inspired me to do" as well as straight up movie reviews, plus a few extra goodies.  Somethings turned out much better than others, but it proved to be entertaining either way. 

I think that's about all I have to say for today, just wanted to come in here since I realized it's been a few months. 

Till later

 

No comments:

Post a Comment