Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April 3rd 2013

The idea was simple. 52 weeks, 52 vampire movies.
I've managed to do 11 out of 14 so far.  (I should have week 14 up by tomorrow)  I'm falling behind on my vampire stuff in general.  I've spent most of the last week writing.  After the worst case of writer's block,(I was giving up on ever writing again) I've been writing pretty much non-stop for a week straight. Everything else has been on hold. (the bathroom really needs to be cleaned and the floors haven't been swept in a long while, trash need to be put out)

I'm also toying with the idea of getting back to the one general movie a day, sooner rather then later. (was going to that in 2014 AFTER my year of the vampire)

So this is just me, coming in here sliding a note under the door to say, yes it's been a week just about since I posted but I'm not dead yet.  I just smell that way this week.

till later

No comments:

Post a Comment