Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What that movie inspired me to do # 8


You may remember me talking about the movie Casserole Club few months ago. (here dude here)

And you might have noticed I like casseroles. So, I thought in honor of the bad no-time-no-effort-no-taste casseroles that make an appearance in the film, I'd create one of my own.

This took about a half hour total.

Ingredients

1 medium onion chopped corsely
1 medium green pepper chopped corsely
1 cup blanched broccoli chopped corsely
2 packages of Knorr White Cheddar and Broccoli Sidekicks
2 cups water
2 cups milk
1 and a half tablespoons butter
salt and pepper for taste

Baked at 375 degree

Okay, so it tasted better then it ended up looking.   And you know what, I seem to have a knack for everything turning out the same style.  This is like the fourth casserole I've made recently that looked like this. I think I need to start using something other then broccoli.

Till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment