Monday, October 30, 2017

Coffee talk October 30th 2017

Spudguns! How are you all today? Just thought I'd take a small break from writing the next few installments of The Nosferatu Adventures. Small coffin...er coffee break, on this lovely overcast +2C day here where I am, on the day before Hallowe'en.

Yes, I know few of you have been looking for my usual Hallowe'en week posts; and I know I said back few months ago I was already working on them. But, time and resources got the better of me, and they're just not finished. Which is why I didn't have anything to offer this year. Boo, I suck I know; not treats for me.  However, it got me thinking about how we tackle the holiday. This was reinforced by a comic thingie I saw yesterday on facebook, that had Cinderella's fairy god mother telling her that at midnight her life gets turned into a pumpkin and xmas takes over.  I found myself nodding and then grumbling about the fact xmas stuff has been in stores here since before Thanksgiving. (Canadian Thanksgiving is early October for those outside of Canada)  And then sort of mumbling about how for some of us Hallowe'en is everyday.

This is also the point in the season where I decide if I'm going to attempt another round of the one movie a day for the year challenge, or just go with a random blogging year. As this blog's anniversary is only a couple weeks away.   Given the first year of the challenge was successful but the other few attempts have not been, I decided not to attempt another movie a day this year.

With that said, I'll be back on Nov 2nd with the Food n'Flix round-up.  Submission deadline is tonight Monday October 30th2017.

This coming Sunday, I should have the next installment of The Nosferatu Adventures up. 

Till then...Happy Hallowe'en!

No comments:

Post a Comment