Sunday, July 8, 2018

Coffee Talk Sunday July 8th 2018

Spudguns! Hey, how's it there? Spiffy. We are 115 Days till Hallowe'en.

Right off, yes I'm aware I'm once again behind schedule with the serials. Can't be helped right now. To be honest, everything in my life is behind schedule right now, mind body and otherwise.
I hope to have things back on course soon. Like end of the month soon. Life putters along one click at a time for years, then you suddenly get one or two potholes in the road and everything gets scattered to the winds. That's sort of where I am right now.

With that said, I will have one of the serials for you on Wednesday.  And a couple of movie reviews this week.  I know right, movie reviews on a movie blog, the idea of it.

Okay, that's about the time I've got for now. I'll be back later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment