Thursday, March 14, 2019

Coffee Talk March 14th 2019

Spudguns!,  Happy National Spider Day.  That's very important for vampire/Dracula fans. Anyways, how's you? You might have noticed how much time has passed between posts on here. That's because...I've got nothing. Empty. Drained.

Okay, not totally true; as I've got two paragraphs written on the serials. As in one paragraph each. Hand written, which is about three lines each typed. I'm working on it, I'm working on it. I've also got three "what that movie inspired" lined up for ...soon. The movies are watched, the notes are taken, the recipes ...well failed. I need to remake the recipes or come up with better ones.

But I am slowly dusting off the cobwebs on here...get it, cobwebs cause it's both National Spider Day and I haven't been blogging much...well I thought it was funny.

Just thought I'd come in here and let you know I'm still working on stuff behind the scenes so to speak because, well I have massive blogging guilt. I had promised you all a weekly schedule and I haven't been able to keep it. I'm sorry for that. Look at it this way, at lest the blog has been given some attention once or twice a month the last few months, where as my youtube has been dry since last summer.  And now a new wave of vlogging guilt has hit. Moths in the stomach as I realize I need to get a few videos edited now too.

Well, I have my homework assignment. I'll be back within the week with some of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment