Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 2

Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean 4 on Stranger Tides
Starring: Johnny Depp, Geoffrey Rush
Genre: Action, Fantasy, Comedy,
Year: 2011
Format: DVD


Plot: Captain Jack Sparrow is once again trying to get back his ship. This time, he finds out he's being impersonated by a former lover.  Angelica Teach is trying to get together a crew to sail her and her father Blackbeard in search of the fountain of youth.

I found this movie to be a bit on the long side.  I wasn't at all thrilled with the subplot of the mermaids. It made it feel like it should have been a separate movie in itself from the main plot. It started off with the promise of being my favourite of the series, but by the time the mermaids rang up I was almost bored.




What do I think I learned from this film?
You're reputation is all you have so you better make it a good one, or at lest be good at the fact you've got a bad one.
And when you get to the point of being infamously famous, you will have to deal with all sorts of rumours.

No comments:

Post a Comment