Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 132

Movie: Just Like Heaven
Starring: Resse Witherspoon, Mark Ruffalo
Genre: Comedy, Romance,
Year: 2005
Format: TV EDIT


Plot: When a single workaholic woman ends up in a car accident, she can not accept the fact that she's a ghost, nor that she's attracted to the man who moved into her apartment.

Maybe I've become immune to romantic comedies, or maybe I'm just bored, but this was something slightly different and slightly familiar.
The base story is the same old same old, girl meets boy but refuses to admit there's a spark until some big bad happens.
The side story reminded me a lot of Hello Again from 1987.

What do I think I learned from this film?
There is a lot to be said about destiny and that everything happens for a reason when it does to whom it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment