Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 284

movie: Beverly Hills Chihuahua
starring: Jamie Lee Curtis, Piper Perabo
genre: Comedy
year: 2008
format:DVD

plot: A purse pet is kidnapped while it's owner is on a trip to Mexico, and soon everyone is looking for the pampered puppy

This is a movie about a bunch of talking dogs. You follow this clueless dog as it manages to survive a dog fight club, a con-rat, and a group of human robbers while the owners travel all over Mexico looking for her.

The worst part of this film, is the fact there are hundreds of people who take having a small dog to the extreme like the first half of the movie with the rich pets in places like Hollywood, where they dress then in clothing and perfume.
I got roped into seeing this simply because I was stuck babysitting and the kid brought the damned dvd with her.  I have nothing nice to say about this movie

what do I think I learned from this film?
I hate talking dog films.

No comments:

Post a Comment