Saturday, September 5, 2015

Theme Week p4-Sandler's Drac Pack

Just Go With It

plot:After having his heartbroken, a plastic surgeon uses a fake wedding ring to have a string of one night stands for years. Until he gets caught and his latest fling wants to meet his wife. He then manages to talk his co-worker into pretending to be his wife, and drags her kids into the mix.

This is the 2011 comedy starring Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston  and is a remake of the 1969 film Cactus Flower

I had no idea this was a remake when I sat down to watch it.  This was one of the better Sandler films I've seen.  The chemistry between Aniston and Sandler could be stretched into other films.
I think I was more surprised to see Nichol Kidman in this playing the snobby semi-friend of Aniston, who keeps trying to one up her, then of much else.

This is another one of those "I was so busy chasing that other person that I missed the fact my best friend was in love with me"  movies.

Sandler does the voice of Dracula in both the Hotel Transylvania movies

No comments:

Post a Comment