Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 67

Movie: Gone in 60 Seconds
Starring: Nicolas Cage, Angelina Jolie
Genre: Action, Drama
Year: 2000
Format: Shaw Video On Demand



Plot: A retired car thief has to do one more job or his brother's life is on the line, and he's only got 3 days to complete it.

This is a loose remake of a 1974 film

Personally, I like almost anything with Nicolas Cage in it.  It's fast paced and still solid enough to have a good character based story.

I know it's a dramatic film, but I didn't feel the urgency that the lead character should have felt in the first half of it.  You see the countdown every so often in this film which is suppose to make you realize how little time they have, and all I could think is why are they drinking beer and wasting time?

What do I think I learned from this film?
If at first you don't succeed try and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment