Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 71

Movie:All's Faire in Love
Starring: Christina Ricci, Ann Margret
Genre: Comedy
Year: 2009/2011
Format: Shaw Video On Demand


Plot: When a football player ends up failing English, his professor gives him one chance to pass the class. He must spend three weeks working at a renaissance faire.

This really reminded me of the old National Lampoon films.  It was slapstick at times and very campy throughout.

Another modern take it would seem on Romeo and Juliet, and they end up doing the famous balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet at their talent show.

What do I think I learned from this film?
I prefer my geeks in Spock ears.  I didn't really learn much from this film. I found it distracting and it felt almost like it was wooden.

No comments:

Post a Comment