Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 79

Movie: This Means War
Starring: Tom Hardy, Chris Pine
Genre: Action, Comedy, Romance
Year: 2012
Format: Cinema


Plot: Two best friends who happen to be in the CIA use all their resources against each other inorder to keep the other from dating the one woman they are both involved with.

Tom Hardy.  Enough said.

I don't know if this was a Guy's film for girls or a Chick flick for guys?  It had everything you would want in a really cool movie. Action, romance, comedy, Tom Hardy... oh said that didn't I. 
I would put this film in the same catagory as the Sherlock Holmes films, and would love to see a sequel.


What do I think I learned from this film?
Men like romance and emotional moments more then they are willing to admit. Real men can be both sentimental and strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment